We head to Dearborn, Mich. for a glimpse behind the scenes at Ford's Research and Innovation Center. Here you'll find groundbreaking technologies like Virttex, a 360-degree, high-resolution driving simulator atop a massive hydraulic base. We also check out F3T, Ford's freeform fabrication technology that can turn sheet metal into a car part in a matter of hours.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX