The crazy backstory on the man that sold 15 cars on Craigslist for $25k
Apparently, the ad spurred enough hype for the seller, identified as Bruce, to write a mini-autobiography documenting his former jobs as a stockbroker and a car dealer, the expensive cars he used to own, a mob connection and more. Somehow all of it leads to why he had a collection of 19+year-old cars that he ended up selling for $1,666 each.
If you have a spare ten minutes or so, head over to Hooniverse to read Bruce's story.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models