Autoblog launches 360 app that puts users in driver's seat
Autoblog 360 lets users mimic the in-car experience, allowing you to zoom-in on details throughout the vehicle. Moving the tablet lets you look around the car, peek into the back seats, check out the glovebox or look more closely at the finish on door paneling. There are even hot spots inside which, when selected, show more information including power figures, fuel economy data, sticker price and more. Head over to the iTunes store or Google Play to download for your tablet and check it out for yourself.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models