Police Ticket Barbie Jeep Left In Road
Barbie Jeep was ticketed as an abandoned vehicle
Turns out, some cops do have a sense of humor.
Police in the Salt Lake City suburb of Cedar Hills ticketed a pink Barbie car with an abandoned-vehicle tag after two sisters left it on the side of a road. The toy car had run out of battery life as 9-year-old Autumn and 7-year-old Barbie -- yes, appropriately named -- drove it around their neighborhood.
Police found it, returned the toy car to the family's driveway, and ticketed the bright pink jeep as an abandoned vehicle.
Their father told CNN he wasn't mad, as he had received his fair share of tickets in the past. Police told ABC News the ticket was all in good fun, just the officer's way of letting resident know that the police are looking out for them.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX