Close-Call Car Crash At American Le Mans
No one hurt in dramatic crash
According to USA Today, Eduardo Cisneros and Marco Holzer made contact halfway through a race during the American Le Mans Series. Marshals in a nearby gazebo ran for cover as Cisneros' Porsche flipped end over end along the tire barrier. Holzer spun out on the grass towards another barrier which was protecting a cameraman.
Remarkably, both cars stopped just short of injuring any spectators. Both drivers walked away unhurt.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models