Audi moving ahead with Q1 crossover
The new pint-sized premium crossover would likely share the platform that underpins the Volkswagen Polo and Audi's own A1. Although the architecture has already been modified to accommodate all-wheel drive, Autobild suggests that the Q1 would be a front-drive-only affair, which might limit its appeal somewhat, but then most buyers probably wouldn't opt for all-wheel drive anyway.
Power would likely come from a range of four-cylinder engines in gasoline, diesel, hybrid and possibly even an SQ1 version with as much as 230 horsepower. The Q1 is tipped to arrive in 2016 to take on the new Mercedes-Benz GLA.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models