The Nissan Leaf electric car is notable for many things, but performance isn't one of them. So how is it possible that Nissan's motorsports division could make an electric race car from the same components as the production Leaf? We take to the track in the Nissan Leaf Nismo RC to find out.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX