BMW stripes up X6 M Design Edition
The BMW X6 M Design Edition upgrades on the standard X6 M with such special touches as 21-inch alloys, a carbon front splitter and rear splitter, black grilles and diffusor, and of course, those iconic racing stripes, which come as an option on this model.
The interior has been done up in black leather with Mugello red accents and piano black trim. Only 100 individually-numbered examples will be offered, and given that this one's wearing German plates, we doubt there's much chance many (if any) will make it Stateside. But then again, you could always spec up your own X6 M with most if not all of the same trim and forgo the little number plate on the dashboard.
BMW X6 M Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models