Canadian town rules new gas stations need to offer alternatives, too
Granted, that's not to say there will be a massive EV-charging network coming to town sometime soon. In fact, Green Car Reports says Surrey, which has about 75 stations, is the site of at most two station rebuilds a year, so it will be a very gradual plug-in revolution. More interesting, though, is that the nearby city of Richmond, British Columbia is considering a similar measure. Surrey's city fathers (and mothers) will review the law in three years. For more details, check out the official 11-page document here.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models