French president says country's auto industry will rebound with robots, autonomous cars
Among these ideas is an autonomous car created by Renault-Nissan, an "ultra-fuel-efficient" vehicle from Peugeot economically priced at 20,000 euros ($26,700 US) and even an electric-powered airplane. The article states that French automakers like Renault and Peugeot are being restricted in terms of manufacturing by employment laws and high labor costs, but an increased use of robots could also help improve France's manufacturing presence.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models