Toyota Camry Hybrid coming soon to India, 15 more hybrids due worldwide
Just as impressive as the number of countries producing Toyota hybrids is the sheer range of Toyota hybrids, whose models now number 23, reports Forbes. Toyota, which recently showed off the models at a press event in Detroit, says another 15 Toyota hybrids will be either introduced or upgraded within the next three years. Toyota, which is also working on green-car technology advances such as fuel-cell drivetrains and cordless induction charging systems, estimates that about one in six Toyotas sold in the US are hybrids, up from one in 10 five years ago.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models