Thieves Steal A Classic Ford Model A
The 83-year-old car was stolen from a self storage unit
A Pennsylvanian man is mourning the theft of treasured father's day gift.
Ralph Wright received his 1930 Ford Model A as a Father's Day present from his son 15 years ago. It was stolen, along with trailer it was stored in, from a self-storage facility. Wright told WGAL 8 news this wasn't the first time he was a victim of theft. In May, thieves broke into the trailer and took tools. This time around they took the whole thing.
Lacking security alarms or other safety measures, valuable classic cars are easy prey for those looking to make a quick buck. Even cars in the limelight can go missing. Autoblog reported four rare classic cars were stolen last month at the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies