Redline debuts with Battle of Motorsports in first episode
The catch is that each of the vehicles represents a different motorsport background. Machines that make an appearance include a Super Touring Ford V8; Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution rally car; S14.5-generation time attack Nissan Silvia; Suzuki GSX-R1000 motorcycle; FC-generation Mazda RX-7 drift car (with V8 swap); Subaru WRX STI gymkhana car; and KZ2-class shifter kart.
While the inclusion of one of the entries virtually gives away the winner, we won't spoil it for you. And it might be closer than you think. Scroll down to watch the Battle of Motorsports episode, which has some substance and is enjoyable if you can put up with the humor and obnoxiously loud narration.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models