1988 Mercedes-Benz 560 SEC AMG is period gangsta
The video, by Electric Federal, provides a different look at the predecessor to today's CL-Class, and what it means to Arakelyan, an Armenian that discusses growing up in his homeland, surrounded by Ladas until his dad came home in a legendary Mercedes sedan - the 450SEL 6.9. The "over-engineered" Benz was like nothing the young man had ever seen before.
Arakelyan's passion for Mercedes was born from that experience, and came with him when he arrived in the United States. In the video, he gives a pretty thorough walk-through of his SEC, while fans of engine noise can listen to the intermittent bursts from the 6.0-liter AMG V8. Scroll down for the full video.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models