Two Teen Boys Cling To Back Of Tractor Trailer On Freeway
Police say no one called them about the stunt
That's one way to hitch a ride. During an afternoon commute on I-93 in Massachusetts, two teenage boys were spotted clinging to the back of a tractor trailer. The pair didn't seem too concerned as they traveled at highway speeds.
CBS Boston reports police are disappointed in commuters. Hundred of drivers must have seen the boys, several managed to take photographs and video, yet no one called police. Drivers reportedly caused pandemonium on the road trying to get the trucker's attention. He eventually slowed down, allowing the boys to make a quick escape. Police ask that next time commuters think about safety, rather than their social network feeds, when they see danger on the roadways.
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- The BMW M4 is spied with a massive wing
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Hybrids make poor financial sense for buyers
- The Grand Tour's legal fracas with Top Gear
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!