Aston Martin debuts V12 Vantage S, Vanquish Volante in Monterey
The $297,995 2014 Vanquish Volante has the same sexy styling as its hardtop counterpart but provides a retractable soft top for open-air motoring, while the $184,995 2015 V12 Vantage is Aston Martin's fastest production car ever (excluding the One-77) with its top speed of 205 miles per hour and 0-60 time of just 3.7 seconds; both cars go on sale in the US early next year. Unveiled at the McCall's Motorworks Revival, both new Aston Martin models are joined by the equally stunning CC100 Speedster Concept.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models