US EV charging station growth slowed slightly in June, July
The West Coast remains the most EV-friendly region, with California totaling 1,411 stations and Oregon and Washington together adding 696 more. Texas checked in at 481 stations, while Florida had 387. Among retailers, Walgreens held steady at about 370 stations deployed, easily making it the country's most EV-friendly store. Kohl's had 60 EV charging stations while Kwik Trip and Whole Foods had 48 and 41 stations respectively. McDonald's was home to 40 stations, while Fred Meyer offers 32.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models