TRANSLOGIC 135: CarKnow Car Hacking
We head to Boston, Mass. to hack a Buick Regal with CarKnow founder Josh Siegel. CarKnow is a tech startup that uses custom hardware and software to digitally duplicate your car in the cloud. Supporting MIT's CloudThink standard, CarKnow uses data generated by the vehicle to create various applications that allow for remote control of the car via a mobile device. Does all this vehicle data present a security threat for car owners?
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video