TRANSLOGIC 134: Formula Sun Grand Prix
We head back to the Circuit of the Americas race track in Austin, Texas, but we're not here for Formula 1. We're here for Formula Sun. The Formula Sun Grand Prix solar car race attracts college teams from across the globe to compete and promote clean energy. We've seen the future of transportation and it's bright.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video