Formula Sun hits the track at COTA with Translogic
The crew from Translogic made it down to COTA for the FSGP, and the resulting video is well worth a watch. After all, these vehicles are capable of lapping the race track at 55 miles per hour using less power than a hairdryer, according to the video. The winning team lapped COTA 193 times for a total of 661 miles of racing. Impressive, no? Well, that's what happens when you put a lot of nerds in a room and try to build a solar car, according to one of the competitors.
For all the sunny goodness, we suggest you check out the video below.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models