Yo-Auto will cut Yo-Mobile hybrid annual production in half
The production announcement comes less than two weeks after Prokhorov showed off a pre-production version of the Yo-Mobile crossover. The model is said to have a 75-mile-per-hour top speed as well as fuel economy of 67 miles per gallon. The model's unusual setup includes a no-transmission layout and instead has a generator that feeds energy into a supercapacitor that in turn powers the car's two rear wheels. Yo-Auto first revealed details about the Yo-Mobile early last year, saying at the time that the hybrid would be able to run on both gasoline and compressed natural gas (CNG). The company is planning to produce the model in St. Petersburg.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models