TRANSLOGIC 133: Unicat Terracross Expedition Vehicle
The Unicat Terracross isn't your typical camper. This off-road expedition vehicle is built to sustain life for months at a time, with roof-mounted solar panels, an onboard water desalination unit and all the comforts of home. "This is for people who enjoy adventure travel," says Unicat Americas CEO Avi Meyers. We take the Unicat Terracross 52 Comfort for a spin on this edition of TRANSLOGIC.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX