TRANSLOGIC 133: Unicat Terracross Expedition Vehicle
The Unicat Terracross isn't your typical camper. This off-road expedition vehicle is built to sustain life for months at a time, with roof-mounted solar panels, an onboard water desalination unit and all the comforts of home. "This is for people who enjoy adventure travel," says Unicat Americas CEO Avi Meyers. We take the Unicat Terracross 52 Comfort for a spin on this edition of TRANSLOGIC.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models