Toyota Camatte57s Is The Coolest Electric Car A Kid Can Drive
The all-electric Camatte57s comes in two models, the Camatte57s and the Camatte57s Sport. Both are easily customizable, featuring a body made up of 57 detachable panels. The roadster-style vehicles have seating for three.
Unlike almost every car on the market, the Camatte57s is designed to be driven by children.
"Acceleration and braking pedals and seats can be adjusted to enable operation by children," explains Toyota, "while an adult seated in the rear-right seat assists steering and braking to help develop the child's driving skills."
The Cammate57s can only be driven in non-public areas. Like its predecessor, it is not street legal.
Check out the customizable Camatte57s in the video below.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models