Zipcar goes to the drive-in with Dexter, Ray Donovan (we don't get it, either)
What's interesting is that if you attend the screening, you'll get $50 in free driving credit, but if you're going to be charged $9-10 and hour for sitting in front of the screen for three hours in your shared car, plus driving time, then it's almost a wash. At least people who arrive early will get free snacks.
So, if you're in the target cites of Boston, Washington, DC, San Francisco or New York City on June 26 and like these shows, click here to sign up for a car. We recommend one with a comfy back seat, for a different kind of carsharing.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models