Peugeot's diesel-hybrid Onyx Concept will hit the road at UK's Goodwood fest
The French automaker will use the festival to road-test the futuristic-looking vehicle, whose touches include door "wings," a carbon-fiber shell and a partially copper exterior that will change colors as it oxidizes.
Peugeot first showed off the Onyx at the Paris Motor Show last September. The 2,400-pound car has a 3.7-liter, V8 diesel engine that delivers 600 horsepower paired with an electric motor that has another 80 horsepower, making this concept car, well, tres rapide.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models