One Nissan Leaf driver puts on 78,000 miles in two years
Plug In Cars says owner Steve Marsh has put a whopping 78,000 miles on his Leaf, recharging the car with a combination of Level 2 stations both at home and at work, and, more recently, at a rapid-charging station between the two destinations. Marsh says that the Leaf hasn't lost any capacity bars on its battery – verified by both the in-dash display and through aftermarket testing equipment – though there has been some wear and tear on its interior, not to mention one broken window control.
Nissan releases its Leaf sales for May this week. Through April, Nissan more than doubled year-earlier sales, moving 5,476 units during the first four months of the year.
Nissan LEAF Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models