Endurance racer Keiko Ihara signs on as new face of Nissan Leaf [w/video]
Nissan has reached an agreement to sponsor Keiko Ihara, who has the distinction of being the only Japanese woman to race in the World Endurance Championship. In return, Ihara will promote the furthering of electromobility, including the development of electric-vehicle infrastructure. Ihara is a former race queen who started racing in 2000 and will compete at this year's 24 Hours of Le Mans.
Read a little more about the sponsorship here, and check out Nissan's nearly six-minute video with Ihara below.
Nissan LEAF Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models