TRANSLOGIC 130: Green Grand Prix, Alfred State Insight
The 2013 Toyota Green Grand Prix features all kinds of eco-friendly vehicles in a two-stage fuel-efficiency competition. Stage 1 takes place at Watkins Glen International race track and stage 2 takes to the streets in a road rally format. We speak with the director of the Green Grand Prix, Bob Gillespie, and then take a ride in a heavily modified 2003 Honda Insight entered by Alfred State College.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video