HondaJet Delayed Once More
"There was a minor issue in the process of the engine approval, but the fundamental design of the jet is not being swayed by this," said Honda spokesman Shigeki Endo.
Recent issues with lithium-ion batteries grounded Boeing's 787 Dreamliners. Curiously, the HondaJet also uses lithium-ion battery technology, but Endo says the delays had nothing to do with the batteries.
The HondaJet's over-the-wing turbofan engines and lightweight composite materials contribute to its class-leading fuel economy and cruise speed.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models