Ride The Future EV advocates plan very quiet, 3,000-mile drive across US
Kicking off July 4 (how American), Ride The Future will feature a gaggle of electric cars, bikes and motorcycles making a very quiet, gasoline-free convoy 3,000 miles west. The group says it will set a number of Guinness World Records, including the longest ride on both an electric motorcycle and scooter, the Christian Science Monitor reports. In all, the tour will hit 43 cities (and many more charging stations) in 43 days as it winds from North Carolina and finishes up at the Google headquarters near San Francisco. Check out the group's website for further details.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models