Audi Pits Old Spock Against New Spock In Ad Featuring S7, Autonomous TT [VIDEO]
Here at TRANSLOGIC we don't normally post about ads, but the new Star Trek inspired campaign from Audi has everyone here talking...and laughing. Titled "The Challenge", it features Zachary Quinto and Leonard Nimoy (new and old Spock, respectively) battling to see who can get to the golf course first, with the loser buying lunch. Hilarity, and a number of Star Trek and other geeky jokes, ensue.
Quinto sports an Audi S7 while Nimoy drives a Mercedes-Benz CLS 550. Since it is an Audi ad, we're sure you can figure out who gets to the club first, but the ending isn't without a twist. Even an Autonomous Audi TT, complete with Stanford University badge, makes an appearance.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models