Nissan Leaf has second-best sales month, Chevy Volt declines again, slightly
It's not that General Motors had a bad month. The 1,306 Volts sold last month were roughly in line with March and February (but it's a downward trending line, with 1,626 sold in February and 1,478 in March). 2013 April Volt sales were down 10.7 percent from April 2012 but, year-to-date, Volt sales are up 3.2 percent in 2013 compared to 2012.
As always, we'll have our detailed write-up of last month's green car sales up soon. For now, discuss.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models