Mitsubishi only sold 127 i electric cars in April despite $10,000 dealer incentive
The deal is over now, but when it was still going on, Irvin told Autoblog there was "plenty of inventory to accommodate this promotion." He said he didn't know the number of 2012 i-MiEVs remaining in the US, but the end result was that 127 were sold last month.
Even with the extra money, April i sales did not reach the lofty (as it were) heights of January and February, when 257 and 337 of the Mitsubishi EVs were sold, respectively. The i has been the subject of low, low prices before, including a cell-phone-like lease of $69 a month.
Mitsubishi i-MiEV Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models