The interior package includes items like aluminum-look instrument and door panels, new door sills, a black headliner, stainless steel pedal caps and sports seats. It goes for 640 euros on the Highline trim or 945 euros ($1,231 US) on Comfortline. You can add Vienna leather to that, upgrading from cloth, for either 1,755 ($2,287 US) euros on the Highline or 2,115 euros ($2,756 US) on the Comfortline.
Finally, the Sport package gets a new suspension and revised steering, plus tinted windows. It's the most economical of the lot, needing just 430 euros ($560 US) for both Comfortline and Highline. The Salvador wheels in either 17- or 18-inch sizes can finish the whole thing off, and the press release below can tell you more about the tidbits included.
Wolfsburg, 25 April 2013 - The range for the Golf is extended by three new R-Line packages designed by Volkswagen R GmbH. They emphasize the sporty design and are now available for order as optional R-Line "Exterior" package, R-Line 'interior' pack, and R-Line Sport Package.
The R-Line "Exterior" package emphasizes the striking appearance of the Golf and provides the following accessories:
- Rear spoiler in body color
- Fog lights
- Radiator grille with "R-Line" logo
- R-Line specific grille black, shiny
- R-Line front and rear bumpers with "R" styling
- Flared sills
- Sporty, black painted diffuser of visible and non-visible exhaust pipes
The package is available for the Highline equipment lines for the price of 995 euros and Comfortline for the price of 1180 euros.
The R-Line 'interior' pack ensures the interior an especially sporty feel and includes:
- Inlays in aluminum look "Black Lead Grey" for the dashboard and door panels
- Front door sills in stainless steel
- Black headlining
- Pedal caps in stainless steel
- Sports seats in cloth design "Race", cheek insides in microfiber "San Remo", "R-Line" logo in the front seat
- Ambient lighting
- Leather multifunction sports steering wheel with "R-Line" logo and decorative stitching in gray crystal
- Gear lever knob in leather, switching tulip and center armrest with decorative stitching in gray crystal
- "R-Line" logo on the Home screen
The package is available for the Highline equipment lines for the price of 640 euros and Comfortline at a price of 945 euros.
Alternatively, the "Vienna" leather for the R-Line interior package is offered for Highline for the price of 1755 euros and Comfortline for a price of 2115 euros.
The optionally available R-Line Sport Package provides a particularly dynamic driving experience and consists of:
- Sports suspension
- Progressive Steering
- Tinted side windows and rear window
The R-Line Sport Package costs 430 euros and is available for the Comfortline and Highline.
The offer is completed by the new 17- and 18-inch alloy wheels "Salvador" from Volkswagen R GmbH, compatible with all R-Line equipment lines.