Proposed interior colors for 2014 Fisker Karma included 'Coronado,' 'Palisades'
The three other colors planned for the two-toned interiors were "East Bluff" (which appears somewhat gold-ish); and "Ocean Side" and "Palisades." No, we don't know what colors those last two names imply, either.
Regardless, such interior colors aren't likely to see the light of day, with Fisker recently laying off its employees and bringing in a bankruptcy specialist. Last week, research firm PrivCo estimated that, when all is said and done, Fisker will have spent about $660,000 for every one of the fewer than 2,500 vehicles it produced.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models