Geyser Erupts In Parking Lot
Russian cameras catch explosion
This video from Smolensky shows a cloud emerging from beneath a parking lot. At first a small cloud of steam slowly leaks out, but soon bursts into a hundred-meter jet of hot water and steam.
The most amazing section of this video is the lack of reaction from bystanders. No one in in the parking lot seems phased. They don't move with any urgency towards their own cars or any possible wounded. Drivers even continue to try to park down the row where the geyser emerged.
It's just another day at the market.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models