2014 Chevy Volt available in two new colors, Brownstone Metallic and Ashen Gray Metallic
Chevy will offer the two new colors on the 2014 model-year Volt, which folks can start ordering next month. The addition brings Volt's color total to nine, including Black, Crystal Red, Summit White, White Diamond Tricoat, Blue Topaz Metallic, Silver Ice Metallic and Silver Topaz Metallic. We forgive you if you lost interest there, since they all kind of sound the same. Except Black. That's nice and straightforward.
Last week, Chevy said that its Volt fleet collectively surpassed 150 million electric miles. During the first quarter, GM sold 8,244 Volts during the first quarter, up 8.4 percent from a year earlier. Volt sales tripled last year.
Chevy Volt Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models