Zappos CEO will share 100 Tesla Model S EVs in Las Vegas Downtown Project
Called Project 100, the idea is part of the Downtown Project by Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh. For now, the beta project is invite-only and still in the planning stages, writes GigaOM. The Verge says that the monthly cost should be less than $400, because that "represents an average car payment plus insurance." GigaOM says tiered pricing will be available.
Project 100 will be app-based, and using that app, you can call up one of 100 Model S taxi, unlock the bicycles and NEVs or ride the buses to any of 100 stops. Think of it as mobility sharing, with Teslas – and a high price tag.
Tesla Model S Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models