2014 Chevy Silverado details continue to dribble out
What's more, both the 2014 Silverado and its GMC twin will boast a tow rating of 11,500 pounds, but only when equipped with a max-trailering package. Without that special package, the rating drops to 10,200 lbs for regular cabs and 9,700 lbs for crew cabs. Buyers will no longer be able to opt for a 4.10 gear ratio.
We're also excited to hear that GM plans on making the Z71 package into something more than just a few a stickers. While Luke didn't go into details, PickupTrucks.com says "it will get significant improvements in the future." Head over to the site for a quick rundown of the call's highlights.
Chevy Silverado 1500 Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models