Video: Pedestrians Avoid Becoming Part Of Dramatic Car Crash
Dashcam shows how close two came to death
Not much is known about the accident in the video above, other than the obvious – two pedestrians are lucky to be alive after sidestepping a car accident. The pair began walking across a street when an accident occurred at an intersection, and two wrecked cars came hurtling at them.
A Mercedes-Benz stopped at a red light captured the incident, which occurred March 17, on its dashcam.
Dashcam videos are prevalent in Russia because so many of the country's residents use them to guard against fraud. Criminal acts of fraud are commonplace, such as this woman faking a car-versus-pedestrian accident. Drivers use the devices to provide evidence in criminal cases.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models