Bus Driver Nearly Decapitated By Street Lamp
The street lamp had been knocked over during a previous crash.
A bus driver in China was nearly decapitated when a light pole came shooting through his windshield, according to KTLA.
The pole was down as part of a previous accident, and was at the perfect height when the bus came barreling through. The driver did suffer a ruptured spleen, but was able to steer the bus to the side and help passengers get off.
The driver was recovering in the hospital after the crash and is expected to recover fully.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models