Toyota signs up for London Hydrogen Partnership, keeping 2015 H2 target in sight
THe LHP has an action plan (PDF) that states, "London will be one of the early commercial launch markets for hydrogen fuel cell electric vehicles from 2015. This will lead to London becoming a competitive global centre for hydrogen fuel cell transport and refuelling infrastructure." The LHP was started in 2002.
Outside of the LHP, Toyota's stated goal is to release an H2 vehicle that costs around $50,000 in 2015.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models