Drive less, get gas money in Canada's Shuttle Challenge
Participants are given data-logging devices to track driving habits during a two-week period, then the have the chance to lower those numbers by 10 percent. In addition to the second gas cards, "winners" are eligible for a $1,000 prize. Funding for the program comes from the Toronto Atmospheric Fund, Ontario Centre for Excellence, the Auto Recyclers of Canada and Shell's FuelingChange grant.
See here for more details on the Shuttle Challenge, which runs through the workweek ending May 3.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models