BBC takes a look at Drayson's 200-mph EV racer
Drayson Racing Technologies shows off the car via an explanation of its layout and an extremely fast lap around a racing track. Mr. Drayson points out that the car has four electric motors built by Oxford University, giving the car's technology a top-notch pedigree.
Earlier this year, Formula E Holdings signed up Drayson Racing as its first team for an EV racing circuit slated to begin next year, with the premier race set for Rome. No word on whether Drayson will try to set any speed records through the Chunnel. Check out the BBC video of this electrifying EV (sorry) below.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models