Ford recalls 2013 Focus, C-Max and Escape over faulty child safety locks
Affected vehicles were built in the middle of November, 2012 totaling somewhere between 5,600 and just over 7,000 units, and concerned owners can call Ford at 866-436-7332 or NHTSA at 888-327-4236 to see if their vehicles are involved in this recall. The recall doesn't go into effect until March 25, but in the meantime, owners can probably check the operation of the door or position children on the right side of the car, if possible, until the recall has been performed.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video