Campagna launches T-Rex 16S with six-cylinder BMW power
Offered in eight different colors (Winter White is pictured above), the two-passenger three-wheeler features a tubular chassis with an integrated roll cage and three-point seatbelts inside a fiberglass body shell with carbon-fiber accents. Perhaps thanks to automotive-type controls that should be familiar to anyone with a driver's license, Campagna says that the majority of its customers are high-performance car enthusiasts attracted to the T-Rex models for their driving stability and unique looks.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models