Revisit 1973's Low Pollution Power Systems Development exhibit with this stylish gallery
Thanks to a Flickr find by Green Car Reports of images from the the US National Archives, we offer glimpses from the First Symposium on Low Pollution Power Systems Development exhibition, as photographed by Frank Lodge. The pictures show off a bunch of electric vehicles in varying shapes and sizes. Fords, AMCs and a few other odd-shaped vehicles got the EV treatment. We don't know how far these beasts went on a full charge, or whether they included eight-track machines, but we do know that there was some real style in the clothing choices of the drivers. See for yourself in the gallery. Styling.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models