For all the advantages public transportation offers, relying on your local bus is typically about as entertaining as taking in someone's lint collection. Telecommunications giant Qualcomm set out to remedy that scenario at one stop by switching out the bus schedule on the wall for a URL. Visitors were encouraged to participate and immediately got more than they bargained for. One would-be bus rider got a trip in a Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder, and that was probably the most predictable result.
We would like to think we'd be more prone to embracing public transportation if it came with this level of entertainment. You'll have to watch the video below to see more about what we mean.
Best bus stop ever makes public transportation way more interesting
Lamborghini Gallardo Information
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX