TRANSLOGIC 123: Aeroscraft
Don't call it a blimp. The Aeroscraft is a Rigid Variable Buoyancy Air Vehicle. This advanced airship's internal ballast system allows it to hover, ascend and descend without a runway takeoff, and offload cargo without re-ballasting. Possible applications range from entertainment travel to military missions. We head to a historic hangar in Tustin, Calif. to check out the latest Aeroscraft prototype.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
From Our Partners
You May Like
Links by Zergnet
Recharge Wrap-up: BMW i8 and i3 CrossFade Edition in Paris, upgraded Atieva electric van races againWatch Video