City Workers Paint Handicapped Spot Around Car, Then Tow It
A security camera in Tel Aviv caught the whole thing happen
Well, one woman in Tel Aviv had something similar happen, except she was right. After she parked her car, city workers came by and painted a handicapped parking spot around her vehicle. They then had her car, now illegally parked, towed away. They then fined her about $200.
But Hila Ben Baruch discovered she'd taped the entire thing on a closed circuit camera.
"You see it and can't believe it," she wrote on a Facebook post, according to Metro UK. Baruch said she plans to sue the city, which has already apologized for the incident.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies